In 1900, the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur purchased our property then known as Swan Farm. They affectionately renamed it "God's Acre". The building and programs have adapted to the needs of each era, but always with a mission towards the health of elders. For the past 100 years, Notre Dame has remained a place of renewal, refreshment and healthy living. Since our founding, we have enjoyed strong community relationships, making our home a place of welcome and reaching out to our neighbors to share our resources.